Healthy Hair Spritzer
This recipe was contributed by my friend, Alyssa Scott.
"It seems my whole life I've been on a search for the perfect product to make my hair grow thick, long, shiny and strong. Being a hairstylist for over 10 years has given me the opportunity to try everything available on the market and even test products from laboratories not yet on the market.
I've. Tried. Everything.
Nothing has worked. Because nothing helped my body grow its own hair. None of those products encouraged healthy circulation and balanced sebum (two of the major causes of hair loss and slow growth) and none of them help my body adapt to stress (the other major cause of hair loss) in the way the Essential Oils have; from the inside out.
This recipe for healthy hair growth and scalp is honestly the best I've ever used and as a bonus, it doesn't smell like coal tar! There are 4 very powerful ingredients that all play a very important roll in encouraging healthy hair growth and balanced scalp.
- Lavender: is an adaptogen, which means it can aid the body in adapting to stress. It calms irritation and supports the skin on the scalp.
- Rosemary: Keeps the scalp clear and healthy from follicle to ends.
- Cedarwood: Supports our body in growing lots of healthy, strong hair. Also amazing for the brain, which is a nice bonus
- Witch Hazel: removes and balances sebum (oil on the scalp)."
HEALTHY HAIR SPRITZER
- Put 10 drops each of Lavender, Rosemary & Cedarwood in a 2 oz. glass spray bottle.
- After adding EO's fill the rest of the way with witch hazel and apply morning and night to the area affected, concentrating on the scalp, not the hair.