What’s so great about this No Crappuccinno anyway?
- Pure Protein Complete – A comprehensive protein supplement that combines a proprietary 5-protein blend, amino acids, and ancient peat and apple extract to deliver 25 grams of protein per serving. Its foundation of protein from whey, goat’s milk, peas, egg whites, and organic hemp seed provides a full range of amino acids, including D-aspartic acid, threonine, L-serine, glutamic acid, glycine, alanine, valine, methionine, isoleucine, leucine, tyrosine, phenylalanine, lysine, histidine, arginine, proline, hydroxyproline, cystine, tryptophan, and cysteine, along with a proprietary enzyme blend. Ancient peat and apple extract, along with a powerful B-vitamin blend, complete the formula. Together they support ATP production, the energy currency of the body. This innovative formula makes Pure Protein Complete the perfect option for those looking for a high protein supplement that features a full range of amino acids.
Excellent source of protein (25 grams) • Provides a balance of amino acids • Supports ATP production* • Protein metabolism support • No trans fat • rBGH-free whey • Soy free
Ingredients Protein blend (rBGH-free whey protein concentrate, Goat whey protein concentrate, Egg albumin, Pea protein isolate, Organic hemp seed protein, and Sunflower lecithin), Organic evaporated cane juice crystals, Natural flavors, Xanthan gum, Amino acid blend (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-methionine, L-lysine, and L-glutamine), Sodium chloride, Ancient peat, Apple extract, Zinc (Zinc picolinate), Enzyme complex (Alpha and Beta amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase and L. acidophilus, Papain, and Bromelain), Rebaudioside (Stevia rebaudiana), Biotin, Organic ground nutmeg, Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B5 (d-Calcium pantothenate), Orange (Citrus sinesis)† rind oil, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin hydrochloride), Lou han guo (Siraitia grosvenori) Fruit extract, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), and Folic acid † 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Maple Syrup – Antioxidant rich with a lower glycemic index than most other sweeteners. Also provides zinc and manganese which support a healthy immune system, maintain a good metabolism and healthy blood sugar regulation!
- Sea Salt – Includes vital minerals like sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, bromide, chloride, iron, copper, and zinc among other beneficial elements. The benefits for your well-being are seemingly endless. Plus, it adds rich flavor!
- Cacao – Full of flavonoids and may lower your risk of serious disease. Also higher levels of antioxidants than black or green tea, and red wine. Also highly beneficial in promoting a healthy cardiovascular system. Not to mention that it contains magnesium, and other essential minerals such as calcium, sulfur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, and manganese , as well as vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B9, C, and E. Pass the cacao?
- Coconut Cream Concentrate is whole coconut meat in concentrated form. It is sometimes referred to as “coconut butter.” It contains no additives* (not even water). The dried coconut meat is ground very finely, giving it a creamy consistency due to its high fat content, much like other nut butters. Since it is 70% fat, it is a rich source of pure coconut oil.
- Gelatin (collagen hydrolysate) – Loaded with protein and easily digested, gelatin is supportive of gut and joint health. Contains millions of essential amino acids and peptides which regulate cell function. Feeling of alertness, improved concentration, balanced mood, improved energy and increased sense of well-being have been reported! Because collagen hydrolysate dissolves in cold water, as well as hot, and will not congeal like regular gelatin, you can use this high-protein powder in endless ways!
- Maca – Wonderfully supportive of balanced hormones, which could prove helpful for fertility, menopausal symptoms and PMS. Also supports happy skin, overall mood and sexual function. Maca is rich in vitamin B, C, and E. It provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids. Because of all this, it gives a nice energy boost that can even improve athletic performance!
So, if you’re looking for a frap, be sure there is no crap. You’re sure to find it yummy and nourishing to your tummy. Okay, enough with the rhymes. It’s good. The ingredients are good. The benefit for your body will be good. Let’s all be good and drink No Crappuccinos. OR, if you’d rather drink something hot, delicious and nutrient dense, try my Creamy Mud Tea. It will not disappoint!
Don’t have a Young Living Membership yet? Contact me (bottom right of the screen) or the person who sent you here for more info on how to get your own. Want some right now? I don’t blame you. CLICK HERE and be sure to choose “wholesale” to get 24% off all your YL oils and products, as well as a bunch of other cool stuff!